Career at Alorica: Employment Tips
Your Success Starts Now!
Has an open position at Alorica caught your eye? Here are a few helpful hints to get you noticed, get an interview, and get your career at Alorica started.
What we look for:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Stable work history
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Professional demeanor
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Ability to pass drug test and background check requirements (client specific)
Your Resume — the Ultimate Selling Tool
A resume’s purpose is to “sell” you quickly to an employer by outlining your experience and how you can contribute to the workplace. Below are a few tips for making yours stand out.
Don’t Forget the Basics
Your resume should include:
- Experience: Describe your job history in detail, including company names, the dates you worked there, and the duties of your position.
- Education: List high school and college degrees earned as well as any additional college-level courses you’ve taken.
- Other Skills/Information: Include special computer, language, and/or other skills that may be relevant to your ability to perform the job.
The in-person interview is your time to show us what you can offer. To present your best self, please review the following interview basics.
Dress to impress
The Alorica dress code can vary by site. Some locations require a more professional appearance, while others accept casual attire. For the interview, it's best to err on the conservative side. Be sure you look neat and clean.
Be on your best behavior
Basic manners can have a big impact on a job interview. Sit up straight and make eye contact; both will make you look and feel confident. Be gracious and polite during the interview process. Stay positive: upbeat energy makes a good impression and is important for providing excellent customer service.
Know what we do and how you would fit in
Research the industry and know what we are doing. Good sources include news sites, business publications, and Alorica.com. Learn how the job you want fits into Alorica’s big picture.
Understand our culture
Alorica’s culture is at the center of everything we do. Check out our website and take a few minutes to think about what this culture means to you.
Know the competencies needed for the job and be ready to describe how your qualifications and experiences apply. Remember to cite examples.
Ask questions about us and about the job you are applying for. This shows you are interested, and allows you to make informed decisions about your career.