Effectively Manage Every Aspect of Your Customer Relationship
Alorica’s proprietary hosted CRM service, Helix, is a comprehensive suite with unique web-based architecture that bridges CRM support from the front-end to back-end and across the entire enterprise. Helix is comprised of solution components that can be implemented independently or integrated as one or multiple solutions.
Alorica’s award-winning Helix CRM provides the following solutions:
Service Automation Solutions
SalesForce Automation Solution
- Consisting of three modules: Multi-channel interaction, service logistics and sales/order management, this integrated customer experience management platform seeks to reduce costs and improve customer service through a more objective-organized approach.
- This completely customized solution is designed around an infrastructure to handle any size of sales force with any number of locations, with a maximum of automation tools available today.
- This module facilitates an e-commerce operation from the front end to the back end, including a point-of-sales web-portal.
- This module facilitates Internet trading by providing a complete virtual marketplace solution for vendors and buyers, eliminating distance boundaries and sourcing obstacles.
Data Analysis Solution
- The Data Analysis Solution's analytical capabilities consist of customer interaction reports based on a customizable array of integrated enterprise-wide data mining and decision support reports, which transform information-rich data into actionable business intelligence.
Opportunity Created – Results Delivered
For a consumer goods company, Alorica’s Helix CRM provides seamless integration into the supply chain thereby reducing order fulfillment time by 33% and increasing order accuracy by 90%. Additionally by integrating into 3rd party apps and client databases, Alorica reduced handle time by 20% and increased customer satisfaction by nearly 40%.
Our Helix customer relationship management solutions clients have experienced:
- Quick implementation
- Increased efficiency
- Service channel integration
- Multi-language support
- Three layers of security
Alorica operates its Helix CRM in a HIPAA Compliant, PCI Level 1 Certified and SSAE6 (previously known as SAS 70) Certified environment.
Clients that trust us with their CRM solutions include Fortune 500:
Fast food restaurant businesses, Financial services firms, Travel and tourism businesses, Technology firms