Andy Lee, Chairman and CEO of Alorica, the largest customer experience business process outsourcer servicing the U.S. market, today announced a new corporate structure featuring geographic-based regions and an expanded executive leadership team. These proactive moves position the company to create more than 600 million insanely great customer experiences in 2016 for clients in nine core verticals.
In conjunction with completing the acquisition of Expert Global Solutions (EGS), Lee broadened Alorica’s leadership team to include top executives from EGS and legacy Alorica, as well as industry leaders from outside both companies. The new leadership team comprises:
- Art Dibari, Executive Vice President & Chief Operations Officer
- Chris Crowley, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- James Molloy, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Bong Borja, President, Asia Region
- Greg Hopkins, Executive Vice President & Chief Client Officer
- Camilla Sullivan, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer
- Christy O’Connor, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer
- Jim Radzicki, Chief Information Officer
- Mike Bugaj, Chief Human Resources Officer
“To help more people around the world, we needed more great people, which is why we acquired EGS,” said Andy Lee, Chairman and CEO of Alorica. “Our new executive team is just one example of bringing together innovative people from both companies. This team of leaders and thinkers is dedicated to shaping the future of our industry by challenging the status quo and offering our clients the best forward-thinking, data-driven solutions regardless of industry or service.”
The changes support the company’s strong growth trajectory. Having completed its acquisition of EGS on June 30, 2016, Alorica now operates twice as many customer engagement centers and has doubled its talent pool to more than 92,000 experts. By creating the North America, Asia and Latin America regions, Alorica is placing operational leaders with market-specific experience closer to the company’s engagement experts in the field, resulting in greater operational control and the creation of superior customer experiences.