Global BPO Company Recognized for Exceeding Expectations in Employee Experience
IRVINE, Calif. – June 20, 2018 – It is with great honor that Alorica Inc., the world’s leading platform for all customer interactions, announced that it has been recognized with the CCW Excellence Award for Best Training and Development Program during the 19th Annual Customer Contact Week (CCW) conference and expo. The CCW Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote individuals and teams who have made a commitment to driving superior contact center and CX performance. The Best Training & Development Program category recognizes the ability to – among other things – build flexible coaching strategies and reward, distinguish and incentivize employees.
“At Alorica, we’ve made it a priority to invest in our global team – at all levels within the organization – offering a challenging and exciting work environment and an excellent place to build a meaningful career,” said Andy Lee, Chairman & CEO at Alorica. “We are honored to be recognized by industry experts and peers for our efforts in creating and implementing innovative methods to hire, train and retain our workforce. We are committed to delivering continued employee development, which in turn leads to happier employees, resulting in more insanely great customer interactions.”
Key highlights of Alorica’s training and development programs that were provided in the award submission include:
- Retain Employees Through Pre-Hire Assessments – With predictive employee profiling, which measures and identifies required minimum skills, knowledge and behavior, our HR team can easily identify the best fit roles for 75% of applicants prior to interview.
- Leverage Tools to Measure and Track Agent Performance – By integrating microlearning, gamification and learning analytics to accelerate agents’ memory and speed to performance, we’re able to solve knowledge gaps with personalized, on-demand and adaptive learning. The simple interface offers engagement features that make learning stick. Agents experience eight core psychological triggers that lead to faster learning, deeper comprehension and memorization.
- Build Flexible Coaching Strategies – The coaching strategies that are helping move Alorica to the next level of performance improvement, includes our knowledge engineering program’s Learner Engagement segment, which finds and fixes confidently held misinformation influencing agents’ mastery of material. This misinformation is a higher risk because it’s falsely relied upon as if it were true, and confidence influences decisions. For example, for one client, we proactively identified areas where 26% of learners had inaccuracies. Following remedial training, Alorica achieved 100% eradication of confidently held misinformation impacting the new hire proficiency.
- Overcome Generational Challenges – For modern learners who grew up in the lap of technology, Alorica tailors the training curriculum with relatable microlearning, delivered in 15-minute increments to ensure knowledge retention. Often used through tablet gadgets, microlearning keeps learning concise, addresses short attention spans and boosts agent performance. To creatively engage, regardless of generation, Alorica uses Captivate, a rapid response authoring tool, to create custom simulations, branched scenarios and demos.
- Deploy Rewards, Recognition and Incentive Program – We recently created a new executive position – Chief Employee Experience and Legal Officer – dedicated to implementing initiatives focused on the employee experience. In addition, to ensuring employee engagement activities are launched and executed company-wide, each of our 130+ sites has its own Culture Champion and Culture Committee, where they plan on-site events and help oversee celebrations and contests. We have also implemented a biannual awards program called Game Changer, which recognizes those employees who continually deliver insanely great customer experience while bringing Alorica’s vision, mission and promise to life.
If you’re interested in joining a company that is driven by passion, performance and possibilities, please check out Alorica’s career opportunities here.
At Alorica, we only do one thing — we make lives better. How? As the world’s leading platform for all customer interactions, we create insanely great experience for customers fueled by innovative technology, advanced data analytics, and CX intelligence. Utilizing insights from more than 600 million consumer interactions curated annually, Alorica is a systems integrator of choice to 25 of the Fortune 50 healthcare companies, six of the 10 largest financial institutions, four of the five largest telecommunications companies, and five of the largest retail companies. We call the OC home, headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with more than 100,000 employees in approximately 130 locations across 15 countries and 11 time zones around the globe.