Our primary objective is to help clients maintain core operations and deliver foundational services.
Our Company Response & Work-at-Home Solutions
Protecting Our People and Ensuring Continuity For Our Clients & Customers
As information, restrictions and government mandates come in hour by hour, many of you are expressing concern for how business will be affected. As the situation evolves, we are committed to keeping you informed on the actions we are taking to keep our employees safe while maintaining business continuity for our clients.
A Proactive Approach to Health & Well-Being
Our Safety and Wellness Taskforce is spearheading efforts to ensure the protection of our employees and business partners, and is taking into consideration country–specific approaches.
In taking cues from global health organizations like the CDC and WHO, we are:
- Prioritizing relationships with sanitation vendors to improve the cleanliness of our workplaces
- Continuing to follow enhanced disinfection protocols, focusing on high-touch areas—elevator buttons, door handles, etc.
- Adjusting workstations to provide more social distancing wherever possible
- Installing hand sanitizer stations and entry points and implementing temperature checks at sites
- Maintaining comprehensive visitor logs at all our sites
- Limiting non-essential travel
- Following strict communication protocols to confirm accurate, timely information is distributed as necessary
During this unprecedented global challenge, Alorica has successfully transitioned 50% of our team members to an at-home work environment within weeks. All across the organization, our people are banding together, looking out for one another and doing what it takes to continue servicing our customers. Every day, we are embodying our brand promise of passion, performance and possibilities—and we are proud to share more about how Alorica-at-Home solutions can support your business.
To learn more about how we’re helping clients, co-workers and customers click on the links below:
During this critical time, control, speed and simplicity are critical. Fully aligned and flexible to your needs, Alorica’s Work-at-Home (WAH) workforce is a critical consideration for any Business Continuity Plan. Our solution, focused on speed-to-market with reduced complexity, is designed to keep your business running business as usual.
Our focus is deploying effective, at-home access to the core systems needed to support customers quickly.
Our platform approach includes standard rates, operating procedures, terms.
The Alorica Advantage
Our at-home workforce is ready to face the challenges of an unpredictable environment. Here’s what you can depend on:
- Awesome Talent—Full- and part-time agents can serve any channels in a 100% virtual or blended capacity.
- On-Point Scheduling—Our proprietary workforce management system allows us to meet rapidly shifting staffing needs, while call-routing technology with multiple ACD options ensures industry-leading uptime.
- Trustworthy Compliance and Security—Security at the Desktop, Agent and System level confirm client and customer data is fully protected.
- Reliable Infrastructure—Automated agent desktop and network control, alongside payroll support, keeps operations humming along at peak efficiency.
- Flexibility When it Matters—Scalable and customizable to each client’s need, our team is always up to the task.
Learn more about how our Work-at-Home solutions can help support your business.
Let's get started.
Contact us today—and let’s talk all things Work-at-Home!