A few weeks ago, we launched Alorica’s first “National Recruiting Day” to support filling 26,000 open positions in North America across more than 70 sites in the United States and Canada. We even received support from local media at sites in El Paso, Texas; Joplin, Mo.; Owensboro, Ky.; Saraland, Ala.; and St. Joseph, Mo. And while we had great turnout, we still have 10,000 career opportunities to hire for by the beginning of next year!
Powered by personality, Alorica has redefined the contact center environment, offering a unique approach to its employee experience to reflect its people-first culture. Here are a few highlights:
- Career Progression – Working for Alorica is not just about having a job, but a purpose. In fact, many of our leaders, including site directors, VP and SVP of operations started on the frontlines as agents. We take the “your success is our success approach” for every team member, through a variety of ways in our training methodologies and mentoring, with the goal of helping employees perform at their best, define their career path and ultimately climb the ladder in the organization.
- Culture Committee – At each of our 130 sites around the world, a select group of employees at all levels, plan on-site events, such as dress-up days and cookouts, help oversee celebrations and contests, and gain VIP access to company news to then spread to the local Alorica population.
- Making Lives Better with Alorica (MLBA) – Our approach to corporate philanthropy is like none other. Through the non-profit MLBA, Alorica empowers its employees to give to those in need within their own communities. With approximately 100 MLBA chapters around the world, employees have the decision-making power to choose how to make lives better through grants, fundraisers and volunteering.
- Game Changer – This companywide program recognizes employees who continually deliver insanely great customer experience while bringing Alorica’s vision, mission and promise to life. The awards are given out at three levels—site, regional and organizational.
- A Special Kind of Leadership – As part of our commitment to enhance the employee experience, Alorica appointed Tania King as Chief Employee Experience Officer, joining Joyce Lee, the company’s Chief Culture Officer.
Interested in joining a company that’s driven by passion, performance and possibilities? Check out Alorica’s career opportunities here and submit your resume today!