Alorica has experienced significant growth opportunities in the midst of competitive intensity, customer volatility, and economic uncertainty
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — December 7, 2015 — Based on its recent analysis of the contact center outsourcing market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Alorica with the 2015 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership. Through the acquisition of several agent services businesses, Alorica has broadened its product offerings, enhanced its delivery capabilities, and moved forward with an aggressive growth trajectory.
“Alorica supports top-tier U.S. brands,” remarked Frost & Sullivan Principal Analyst Michael DeSalles. “Since the acquisition, the company has maintained a positive revenue trajectory without any client losses. Alorica has strengthened its brand positioning, brought further scale, and raised the company’s competitiveness and market visibility. The benefit of this acquisition clearly moves Alorica into a leadership position within the industry.”
The acquisitions strengthened Alorica’s market position in three key areas:
- Global footprint: Alorica added 30 domestic facilities in the United States and 18,400 domestic agents, including 5,000 work-at-home agents. It added two facilities and 5,400 agents in the Philippines, and new delivery geographies in Jamaica and Mexico.
- Markets: Alorica gained entry into new industry sectors such as healthcare, utilities and government, and strengthened its position in communications, retail, travel, financial services and consumer products.
- Services: Alorica has expanded its current services offerings in customer care, technical support and sales, and augmented it with receivables management and direct response capabilities.
“Over the past five years, Alorica has completed three transformational deals that have doubled its size each time. In addition to West’s agent services, it also acquired Ryla and PRC,” noted DeSalles. “The Alorica integration team ensured that there was a complementary cultural alignment and a great ‘fit’ between the companies.”
Alorica has been able to meet the demands of the new breed of “always-connected” consumers. Some of its differentiated solutions include:
- Alorica Analytics: A data management and analysis operating platform that consolidates information from multiple sources, and aims to deliver accurate, focused and insightful data on performance metrics. It provides visibility into each individual, team, campaign and client program.
- Industry Innovation: Alorica has invested in its healthcare and small- and medium-sized business (SMB) market with the launch of two new products, PREEMPT and ASCEND, respectively. PREEMPT is an analytics-driven care management solution that enables health insurance companies to take proactive action to support at-risk members. The ASCEND solution is a vertically integrated sales platform that incorporates predictive analytics, data enrichment, multi-channel direct marketing and inside sales.
- Veterans’ Solutions: AloriCares is a military and spouse corporate initiative made up of work-at-home agents in 22 states. AloriCares has programs supporting employment, leadership training and development; educational scholarships; sponsorship; and mentoring.
For its strong financial performance, excellent acquisition strategy, solid execution and competitive ranking, Frost & Sullivan is pleased to recognize Alorica with the 2015 Competitive Strategy Innovation Leadership Award.
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has leveraged competitive intelligence to successfully execute a competitive strategy that results in stronger market share, competitive brand positioning and customer satisfaction.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
Alorica is a worldwide leading provider of customer management outsourcing solutions spanning the entire customer lifecycle. From customer acquisition and sales, to customer care and support, to logistics and fulfillment, Alorica offers a seamless customer experience across all service channels. Alorica’s award-winning Business Process Outsourcing services span both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) sectors across all industries for Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with more than 48,000 employees in 73 locations, Alorica offers the proven industry experience and know-how to provide a total customer management solution. For more information, please visit www.alorica.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
P: 210. 247.3870
Alorica: Chantal LeBoulch, LEWIS PR