How do you achieve the magical trifecta in customer care: reduce contact volume, increase efficiency and empower your customers? This eBook examines five strategies that will help you deliver excellent customer support with less call volume.
5 Ways to Drive Calls Out Of Your Call Center eBook Content Summary
- Automate Where You Can
- Customer Elation Through Automation
- What’s Right for Automation?
- The Energy Behind Automation
- Automation Can Bring Operating Costs Down and Customer Satisfaction Up
- Adopt Unassisted Support Channels
- Less Call. More Click.
- Help Your Customers Help Themselves
- CASE STUDY: Opportunity to Deflect Calls through Self-Service Channels
- Prevent Poor Service Experiences
- Make the Most of the Miss
- Resolve Issues the First Time
- Make Resolution Your Resolve
- Uncover the Critical Truths
- CASE STUDY: Data Reveals Ways to Reduce Repeat Contacts
- Remove the Waste
- Average is Not the Goal
- A Deep Dive of Average Hold Time (AHT)
- Prioritize and Measure Success
Wages are rising. Onshore solutions are increasing. The upward pressure on costs is real—but so is the opportunity to scale back costs while enhancing the customer experience. Investments in analytics, digital channels and automation make it possible to reach what seem like conflicting goals—delivering exceptional customer experiences while lowering costs.
Make sure your contact center leadership understands this sentiment, and has the capabilities and experience to apply the strategies outlined here to significantly reduce your costs without sacrificing experience. Read the Deflecting Call Volume eBook to learn how you can harness the power of automation and self-service support channels to deflect call volume.