Work-at-Home solutions let clients rapidly deploy the most qualified talent, regardless of their geographic location.
Virtual Environment, Real-World Results
Home is where the heart is—but in increasing numbers, home is also where the job is. Work-at-Home (WAH) solutions let you rapidly deploy the most qualified talent, regardless of their geographic location. Virtual agents help reduce overhead costs while boosting customer satisfaction, agent performance and profits.
Utilizing virtual work environments, our clients experience staffing flexibility that is 2-3 times higher than with brick-and-mortar centers. In addition, onboarding time from virtual hiring is 40% faster, and our clients have experienced a 200% increase of at-home staff within 3 hours’ notice for on-demand business continuity. Truly, there’s no place like home when it comes to getting the most from your domestic outsourcing dollar.
Fast Facts Strategic Value
• 2-3 times higher staffing flexibility than brick-and-mortar centers
• 40% less onboarding time than traditional contact centers
• 200% increase of at-home staff within 3 hours’ notice for on-demand business continuity
• Customer care
• Financial care
• Technical support
• Revenue generation
• Healthcare solutions
• Omni-channel solutions
• 15 years’ experience providing at-home agent solutions
• More than 6,000 virtual employees across the U.S. and Canada
• 22 points of security and compliant with PCI and SOX standards
• 100% virtual, hub-and-spoke or hybrid solutions
Work-at-Home Solutions That Work
Alorica’s talent pool of thousands of at-home agents, along with our unmatched home agent infrastructure, affords our clients maximum flexibility. Go dark and light up again by the hour—we’ve supported zero calls one hour and 100,000 calls an hour later for a national retailer. Our proprietary workforce management system, SpectrumTM, delivers unique, real-time scheduling flexibility; it empowers at-home agents to plan and manage their own schedules while also allowing our clients to expand headcount within 30-minute increments. All of which means you can supplement peak times of the day or a peak season—without adding cost to your operations structure.
If you’re not sure that you’re ready for an entirely virtual solution, that’s no problem either; Alorica offers huband-spoke and hybrid solutions. So whether you need to scale up operations at a moment’s notice, or scale down just as fast, our industry-leading virtual workforce is always ready to support your continuity, seasonality and year-round customer needs.
Happy Employees Create Happy Customers
Our employees are our number one asset. Here’s a glimpse into our agent’s WAH environment:
• SpectrumTM Home Agent Workforce Management—easily integrates with your existing WFM software
• 2x more monitoring and coaching of agents than a typical brick-and-mortar environment
• 24/7 monitoring by one of the most technologically advanced Network Operations Centers in the world
• System level security featuring a PCI- and SOX-compliant platform, and one of the most stringent authentication processes to secure client data
A Commitment to Culture
There’s nothing we value more—or take greater pride in—than the culture we’re constantly building at Alorica. Our Game Changer program celebrates and rewards top performers around the world, while Milestone recognizes each employee’s years of service and loyalty. From individual and team celebrations to company-wide contests and opportunities to give back to the community, we work hard to keep our people feeling engaged, inspired and connected to the company.
The best part about working in communities around the globe is the opportunity to make a difference in so many lives.
It’s an honor to give back to those who have given so much. Through our veteran’s initiative, AloriCares, we are privileged to provide career opportunities for returning veterans and active-duty spouses, supporting them to grow professionally and enabling them to provide for their families.