The Silicon Valley of the East—Tailor-Made for Today’s Consumer
Cost-effective, customer-focused service offerings. These represent some of the most notable exports from India—the Silicon Valley of the East—over the past two decades.
Today, India handles 38% of the world’s offshore customer service market, thanks to affordable labor costs and a huge talent pool of educated, skilled, English-speaking citizens. The industry currently experiences 7-9% year-over-year growth, and is expected to grow to $350B by 2025.
Appealing to today’s savvy consumers means satisfying their demand for experiences that are instant, digital, easy and personalized. That starts with aligning front- and back- offices, transforming information into insight, automating repeatable processes and scaling these solutions in real-time.
And it all happens here, in Bengaluru.
- With 12.3 million people; Bengaluru is the third most populous city in India
- 95,000 college graduates each year
- Our PriTech Park site is located in a hotbed of innovation—surrounded by like-minded, transformative businesses
Why Alorica in India?
With demonstrated cost savings, a highly-educated population and widespread opportunities for career growth, Bengaluru is a natural choice for companies seeking to optimize their offshore operation.
- High maturity for non-voice and digital back-office services
- Multiple pricing models, including transaction pricing
- Track record of success in the region
The Best People
- 100% of our leadership has experience operating in India
- We attract, train and retain the brightest, most talented workforce—utilizing innovative recruiting and training technologies, including chatbots, microlearning and gamification
Our company culture offers team members an award-winning Employee Experience, including a Women’s Initiative and company-wide recognition programs
Advanced Technology & Extensive Expertise
- With decades of collective experience in solution design and intelligent automation, our Six Sigma Master Blackbelt- and PMP-certified team delivers solutions to clients across all
kinds of industries
- At the DCOE, our Business Transformation Team develops, tests, and deploys leading platforms and services, including digital sandboxes, omnichannel Super-Agents and blockchain—just to name a few!
- Knowledge-intensive, innovation-fueled processes drive a comprehensive service and solution offering
From back office solutions to digital transformation consulting, discover what makes Bengaluru an ideal BPO location. Download the fact sheet and learn how Alorica can help you deliver insanely great customer experiences.
Ready to talk? Contact us at email@example.com | 1-866-ALORICA.