Discover how Robotic Process Automation and Robotic Desktop Automation enable our people to solve issues faster and enhance the customer experience.
SOMETIMES, THE BOT KNOWS BEST
With Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA), it’s not just about what the technology can do—it’s about what the technology enables our people to do. Thanks to these platforms, agents solve issues faster, performance variability decreases and customer experience is enhanced.
Let’s take a look at just a few examples of Intelligent Automation in action.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
With RPA, bots identify manual, unstructured data processes and complex business rules. In turn, they deliver intelligent business decisions through data analytics and machine learning algorithms—in a fraction of the time with complete accuracy. RPA puts an end to:
- High volume of manual, repetitive steps
- Inconsistent data output
- Human errors causing compliance issues
- Peak volume and resource challenges
Alorica automated millions of manual transactions for a business logistics company—at a fraction of the cost—for faster and more accurate handling.
- Multiple agents processing simple transactions
- Highly manual and repetitive processes
- Data input prone to human error
- Collections program for more than 137,000 distinct business accounts
- Identified manual, standardized collections processes to be automated
- Automated processes for millions of annual account cancellations, adjustments and write-offs—without human intervention
- $500,000 annual labor cost savings by automating manual transactions
- More than 1M transactions processed each year by Alorica automation
- Eliminated errors and data inconsistencies
- Multiple agents moved to more complex, higher-value work functions
ROBOTIC DESKTOP AUTOMATION
RDA consolidates structured data from multiple screens into a singular view, which allows agents to more easily respond to customer requests in real-time using an enhanced, intelligent workflow. RDA is currently deployed with dozens of key clients in multiple industries, and solves for:
- Multiple screens and disparate systems
- Errors and data output variation
- Handling and compliance issues
- Repetitive steps and keystrokes
USE CASE #1
RDA makes customer collections faster, easier and more accurate for a credit card company.
- Complex inbound/outbound third-party collections program
- Forbearances and account terminations were handled manually
- Agents navigated the system from memory—juggling multiple systems, procedures and terminologies
- Inefficiencies caused high handle times and error rates
- Consolidated multiple systems into a single screen and log-in
- Rule-based workflows, scripts and guidelines based on state laws
- Automated multiple processes and documentation into single clicks
- Over 30% reduction in call handle times
- Easier negotiations and resolutions, without deviation from processes
USE CASE #2
Reduced transaction errors and handle times for a large energy company, by consolidating screens and automating multi-step processes.
- First-party collections agents had to navigate 30 screens, processing an average of five transactions per call
- Inconsistent answers to customer inquiries
- High handle times, human errors and callbacks
- Consolidated data from 30 screens into single agent console
- Applied rules-based intelligent workflows
- Automated multiple steps to single actions
- Eliminated variation in account resolutions
- 99% reduction in errors, for near-perfect process handling
- 10% decrease in average handle times
Download the full Intelligent Automation Case Study to read more, or reach out today: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-866-ALORICA.