Traditional contact center KPIs may not indicate service delivery issues, and tend to drive unintended behaviors.
Do Your KPIs Reflect the Channels Where Customers *Really* Communicate?
Think About How Your Customers Are Trying To Contact You.
- The Phone Call Is (Still) King—81% of customers want to talk with live agents.1
- Don’t Want To Talk? OK, Let’s Chat…—2 out of 5 customers are comfortable with service via online chat.1
- “Generation Text”—Over 60% of Americans who text would prefer to text a contact center rather than call in.2
With All These Channels, How Can You Know How Well You’re Doing?
- Research shows that the most important factor in customer satisfaction is resolution.3
- High First Contact Resolution (FCR) leads to lower operating costs, reduced revenue at risk, and higher employee satisfaction.4
- Caller satisfaction ratings will be 5-10% lower when a second call is made for the same issue.5
EVERY 1% IMPROVEMENT IN FCR = 1% IMPROVEMENT IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.4
Download the full infographic to see how to drive customer satisfaction by moving from internal to external measurements and identify the right KPIs.
Capturing the right performance metrics is crucial to building a service footprint that delights customers and delivers insanely great experiences.
We can help. Find out more at alorica.com.
- PwC Study as referenced in http://www.webpronews.com/your-online-customer-service-eorts-need-to-get-better-2015-04