Leverage an insanely great workforce that’s closer than you think!
Nearshore operations bring solutions close to home.
It all starts with a talented, motivated team that speaks multiple languages—allowing you to serve customers across the globe. Add in the fact that the region offers steady and reliable services, and doing business here simply makes sense.
Get to know an exceptional locale for contact center operations.
- Multi-lingual Capabilities—A strong, vibrant workforce provides multi-lingual support in English, Spanish and Portuguese—just to name a few!1
- Accessibility—Save money and more than 10 hours of travel time (compared to flying to the Asia-Pacific region).2
- Young & Bright Workforce—A Millennial workforce (average age is 25-34) embraces disruptive tech like chatbots, gamification and microlearning systems).3
- Low Price, High Quality—Labor wage cost savings of 20-40%, while close proximity to the U.S. ensures Western culture and superior customer service.4
- Continued Growth—With $13.5 billion in revenue projected by 20225, outsource provider development in the region is on the rise!
- Political Stability—A stable political climate decreases exposure to sudden changes in the region’s economics and delivery output.
But what about Alorica in Latin America and The Caribbean?
Glad you asked! We’ve got more than 17 years’ experience operating in the region. And that’s just the start…
- We currently have 19 locations, across 7 countries, with over 17,500 agents in LATAM & The Caribbean.
- In 2018, Alorica created more than 3,000 jobs by opening additional sites in Guatemala, Jamaica and Mexico.
- A top-notch company culture—with high internal promotion rates and the recent opening of Making Lives Better with Alorica (MLBA) chapters, employees advance their careers while giving back to their communities.
Okay, we admit it. That was a lot—but it’s just the tip of the iceberg. With demonstrated cost savings, a multi-lingual workforce that is highly educated and widespread opportunities for career growth, Latin America and the Caribbean is an exceptional destination for nearshore outsourcing.
Get to know an exceptional locale for contact center operations by downloading our infographic.
Learn more by visiting alorica.com, and as we say in the region, hasta la próxima vez!