How Social is Your Customer Experience? GET TO KNOW THE MILLENNIAL
WHY DO MILLENNIALS MATTER?
- Millennials are projected to overtake Boomers as America’s largest generation in 2019.1
- As of 2017, 56 million Millennials—those ages 21 to 36 in 2017—were working or looking for work. This makes Millennials the largest generation in the U.S. labor force.2
- By 2030, it is projected Millennials will make up 75% of the workforce.33
- Millennials spend more than $65 billion each year—and influence upward of $1 trillion in total consumer spending.4
As millennials reshape the consumer landscape, it’s critical to ensure that your solutions align with their customer experience expectations. Download the full infographic and learn:
- Why Millennials are driving shifts in the retail customer support strategies
- How purchases from mobile devices will double by 2020, reaching $250 Billion in transactions.5
- Critical steps that a retailer must take
Understanding Millennial buying preferences is critical to keep pace with social customers, in every interaction. Hyper-personalization across devices, contextual targeting and more consumer commentary in online ads are today’s trends, but these are subject to swift and radical changes—so be on alert!
Find out more at alorica.com.