No market is more attractive than Latin America for companies wishing to globalize their business while remaining cost-competitive.
Why Latin America?
For companies wishing to globalize their business while remaining cost-competitive, no market is more attractive than Latin America. Our nearshore employees possess superior Engligh-speeking skills and an affinity for U.S. culture, while similar time zones, proximity to the States and our scalable, flexible technologies and processes make Latin America the perfect choice for customer lifecycle support.
At Alorica, we’ve got nearshoring options across nine Latin American countries. Guadalajara, Mexico plays host to more than 500 major technology companies, while our Portmore, Jamaica site is situated in the largest English-speaking country in the Caribbean. If you’re looking for multilingual support, our Dominican Republic sites house a strong English, Spanish and French population. And if you seek a large, college-educated, English speaking, IT-trained workforce, look no further than Honduras or Guatemala.
We could go on, but you get the point—we’ve got the local presence and the skill set for whatever your nearshoring needs require
- 17 locations, in nine countries, with continued market expansion
- 685,000 square feet
- 12,000 seat capacity
- Customer care
- Financial care
- Technical support
- Revenue generation
- Omni-channel solutions
- Tenured, local leadership team
- English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese speaking agents
- #1 employeer in the Dominican Republic
- Mexico (4)
- Dominican Republic (2)
- Panama (3)
- Guatemala (3)
Expansive Footprint, Exceptional Service
With over 17 years of experience in Latin America and a tenured, local leadership team, Alorica offers one of the most comprehensive and sophisticated nearshore outsourcing operations for U.S. clients. We feature strong client tenure, averaging 10 years in some locations due to our team’s dedicated approach and commitment to growth and quality.
Our nearshore solutions are fast—we can launch operations quickly; and they are agile—we have the tools, resources and experience to get the job done. A standardized management on-boarding process and immersive agent training ensure all first-level leaders are ready to engage with customers. Meanwhile, in-house product labs simulate the customer experience, preparing agents with realistic, hands-on training, so your customers always get knowledgeable and competent care.
Happy Employees Create Happy Customers
Our employees are our number one asset. That’s why we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Robust career development programs
- State-of-the-art facilities that include features like bright aesthetics, on-site daycare, 24-hour clinics, collaboration rooms, large cafeterias, napping quarters and comfortable break rooms
- Great locations that offer on-site or near-site shopping and dining
- Employee engagement is promoted through recognition programs, awards and company-wide events
- Culture Champions facilitate team-bonding events and serve as a conduit between management and frontline employees
The most awesome part about working in communities around the globe is the opportunity to give back to Alorica employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Through our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Making Lives Better with Alorica, we get to do just that.