Discover a region that delivers insanely great customer experiences.
Explore offshore solutions that make you feel right at home—from oceans away.
It all starts with a youthful, motivated, highly-educated workforce that speaks English clearly and easily. Add in a robust and reliable technology infrastructure and lower operational costs, and doing business in the Philippines simply makes sense.
Get to know the premier destination for contact center operations in Asia.
- Strong Reputation and Visibility—The contact center industry is the #1 employer in the Philippines1
- Cost-effective—Wages in the region are, on average, 19-24% lower (as compared to typical North American wages)—and they’re competitive with other popular service and industry sector jobs in the region
- Growth Capacity—The contact center industry is projected to generate 1.8 million new jobs and US $40 billion in revenue for the region by 20222
- A Trove of Expertise—Philippines BPO workers typically have experience across many industries, including travel & hospitality, retail, financial services, healthcare & insurance and communications & media
- Skilled Teams—Highly educated population; 450,000 Filipinos graduate from higher education institutions every year3
- Younger Workforce—With the average Filipino worker aged 25-344, they are more receptive to new and disruptive technologies; thus, we utilize chatbots, gamification and microlearning
systems—all dedicated to finding the right agent at the right time for the right client
- Locations Throughout the Nation—From the northernmost city (Ilocos Norte) to the southernmost city (Davao City), there are options everywhere
But what about Alorica in the Philippines??
Glad you asked! More than a third of our workforce—over 38,000 people—is based in the country. And that’s just the start…
- A curious, creative culture and programs that encourage giving back to the community keep our teams engaged and motivated to go above and beyond
- 90% of our workforce has earned a college degree, with excellent English skills
- Alorica is the second largest outsourcing provider in the country—and we continue to expand
- We have 18 active sites throughout the nation, in multiple cities and three regions
Okay, we admit it. That was lot—but it’s just the tip of the iceberg. With demonstrated cost savings, an English-speaking workforce that has embraced Western culture and widespread opportunities for career growth, the Philippines is an exceptional destination for outsourcing.
Get to know the premier destination for contact center operations in Asia by downloading the full infographic.
Learn more by visiting alorica.com, and as we say in the region, hanggang sa muli!