A leading automotive manufacturer and financer knew all about cars (obviously) – but was completely new to contact center outsourcing. They recognized a need to improve customer experience, operational efficiencies, and continuity of the business, and entrusted Alorica as a strategic partner to be the sole provider for the Customer Experience Center (CEC). Alorica manages a wide range of bilingual services, including recalls, sales support, customer surveys, warranty and rebate processing, dealer and infotainment technical support, back office fulfillment, credit assessments and late- and early-stage collections.
We also brought back Disco Fridays, but we digress.
- What was the ask? To support higher customer service volumes at the beginning of the week.
- What was the problem? The client’s plan to adjust schedules was not agent-friendly. Poor agents.
- What was the dream? To better support their customer service business. Keep staffing whole. Increase first call resolution rates without increasing costs.
Alorica implemented a unique “universal agent” model to support peak volumes during the week without driving up expenses. The model improved first call resolution by implementing full-service, one-stop customer engagement – no matter the type of interaction.
We determined the client’s “peak” calling periods and backfilled to support the gap, using the current staffing model and cross-training the agent population to handle multiple call types. Our universal agent model enables first call resolution, regardless of the nature of the call, thereby decreasing repeat callers while enhancing the overall customer experience.
Alorica has not missed a quality goal since inception and consistently achieves service level goals.
- Our cross-training solution increased staffing coverage during peak hours without increasing costs
- We consistently exceeded our quality assurance goal with a month-over-month average score of 99.8 percent
- Alorica was recognized by the client with the “Voice of the Customer” award
Click above to download the full case study.