Alorica’s Local Market PR program wins a Bronze Stevie® Award and the company’s online Press Room earns a Gold Stevie® Award
For Alorica, 2016 was a banner year. We became the largest provider of customer experience solutions to the US. Our team of experts grew to 102,000 family members worldwide. We were on fire.
Alorica’s PR team shared our story with journalists across the U.S. We did it online and in person. It was a story about our growth and culture. We talked about innovation and our community involvement. Most important, it was about our people. For this work, the renown American Business Awards honored Alorica with:
The Bronze Stevie® Award for PR Campaign/Program of the Year—Media Relations. To attract high-quality candidates, the PR team identified Alorica’s key differentiators as an employer and broke them down into culture, community and career. The messages we developed were weaved into all press materials, creating a powerful, cohesive and compelling campaign. Said the judges:
- “Great case. Shows the power of PR in raising the profile of an organization and positioning it as the right employer. Could’ve been a tick in the box press release, but the company went beyond.”
- “Getting the right candidate for the right job is always an uphill task. The company took the right direction through key messages of culture, community and career advancement followed by on site personal interactions.”
The Gold Stevie® Award for Best Online Press Room. Our online press room is . . .well, here! We built it with you in mind. It’s a place where people can learn the basics about Alorica and then dig deeper. Here’s some of what the judges said:
- “Fantastic. You hit all the current best practices for news rooms.”
- “Good user experience, content, layout, and graphics. Informative and interactive.”
- “The design is effective & ties in well with the rest of your site.”
That was Alorica PR in action in 2016. Let’s see what the American Business Awards has to say this time next year!