ALORICA@HOME: VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT, REAL-WORLD RESULTS
Home is where the heart—and a scalable, flexible, virtual workforce—is. Work-at-Home (WAH) solutions let you rapidly deploy the most qualified talent, regardless of their geographic location—and marry powerful technology with streamlined operations to keep your customers connected to your brand and deliver well-balanced solutions.
Our Work-at-Home solution, Alorica@Home, leverages extensive experience and proven operational methods to ensure your success. We’ve been providing secure, “work anywhere” flexibility and speed-to-market for more than 15 years—with thousands of employees across the globe—to deliver a powerhouse workforce that is always at the ready.
THE POWER OF WORK-AT-HOME
- Work-at-Home agents are typically 7-15% more productive than their brick-and-mortar counterparts1
- At-home team members have an 80% retention rate of information vs. 25% for in-house team members2
- 15-20% greater employee satisfaction of work-at-home employees3
- Work-at-Home team members stay, on average, 3+ more years than brick-and-mortar workers4
- The home agent environment allows 2x more monitoring and coaching of agents (compared to a typical brick-and-mortar agent onboarding).
THE ALORICA ADVANTAGE
Alorica@Home is a full-service CX platform managed virtually through one cloud-based solution. Our Work-at-Home solution allows for streamlined and selective sourcing, building a strong talent network, and fostering the next generation of Aloricans, all with 24×7 recruiting availability that ultimately leads to faster agent onboarding. We monitor and coach agents twice as rigorously as we do on-site employees; from higher-caliber talent and call-recording to customer surveys, we have the tools and processes in place to exceed quality goals and security measures to safeguard your valuable customer data. Our proprietary workforce management system, SpectrumTM, delivers unique, real-time scheduling flexibility; it empowers at-home agents to plan and manage their own schedules while also allowing for rapid headcount expansion. Priority-based blended call queues allow agents to handle both inbound and outbound calls and sessions, with all media routed through a single management interface.
But wait—there’s more! With our PCI, SOC, HIPAA and SOX-compliant platform at the device, agent, system and enterprise level, you’ve got nothing to worry about. From locked-down desktop devices and VPN-based sign-on capabilities, Alorica@Home agents operate on one of the most protected computers in the industry. We can handle even the most complex needs—such as supporting a network of healthcare professionals and registered pharmacists in a fully virtual environment.
Alorica@Home’s distributed, future-ready workforce, highly secure, world-class infrastructure and powerful combination of technology & operations affords our clients maximum flexibility. Discover Alorica@Home and discover peace of mind.
HAPPY EMPLOYEES CREATE HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Our employees love the flexibility to create their own schedules, while our clients enjoy the professionalism, oversight and security of a traditional contact center. Here’s a glimpse into our agents’ environment:
- 100% virtual training with 24×7 availability; allows more agents to train simultaneously and leads to accelerated ramps
- SpectrumTM Home Agent Workforce Management Systems—delivers burstable scheduling to meet unexpected staffing needs, and flexible call routing technology that easily integrates with your existing WFM software
- AI-enabled voice analytics to monitor up to 100% of agent interactions and identify the right areas for coaching quickly
- Security at the device, agent, system and enterprise levels, a locked-down computer, and optional two-factor authentication
- 24/7 monitoring by one of the most technologically advanced Network Operations Centers in the world
- System level security featuring a PCI, SOC, SOX and HIPAA-compliant platform, and one of the most stringent authentication processes to secure client data
Click above to download the full fact sheet.