As demand increases across all age groups for convenient access to banking, investment, insurance and other financial products, both the digital-savvy mobile user as well as the conventional branch-visiting customer have changing expectations. As experts in customer care, sales, technical support and collections for dozens of well-known clients across the financial, technology and telecommunications industries—and with significant investments in digital transformation—Alorica is uniquely positioned to deliver end-to-end services that are enabled by CX innovations your fintech customers expect. And by partnering with flourishing fintechs, we envision ourselves introducing established bankers and other financial firms to some of the freshest and brilliant minds in tech.
People helping people—it’s what we do best. Download the overview to learn more about our Fintech solutions, and how we can go to work for you.
In 1999, tech entrepreneur Andy Lee built one of the first cloud-based SaaS customer contact applications. Today, as Alorica’s Chairman and CEO, he remains true to his roots— believing that the key to improving the customer experience is to develop and utilize technology.
As a result, Alorica is lauded as one of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the industry.
Though large in scale, Alorica still acts in many ways like a scrappy start-up with an entrepreneurial culture. As demand increases across all age groups for convenient access to banking, investment, insurance and other financial products, both the digital-savvy mobile user as well as the conventional branch-visiting customer have changing expectations. Alorica recognizes that while fintech startups specialize in researching and developing solutions for the modern banking needs of their like-minded peers, they often need resources, capital and clientele to gain marketplace traction.
As experts in customer care, sales, technical support and collections for dozens of well-known clients across the financial, technology and telecommunications industries—and with significant investments in digital transformation—Alorica is uniquely positioned to deliver end-to-end services that are enabled by CX innovations your fintech customers expect. And by partnering with flourishing fintechs, we envision ourselves introducing established bankers and other financial firms to some of the freshest and brilliant minds in tech.
People helping people—it’s what we do best.
ALORICA IN ACTION: SCALING BILINGUAL OMNI-CHANNEL SUPPORT FOR A WIRELESS CARRIER
As a partner with JD Power’s highest-ranking mobile provider in customer satisfaction*, Alorica invested in top account leadership and implemented customized site solutions. With 6,000 agents in the U.S., Philippines, Guatemala and the UK, we seamlessly executed chat, phone and email functions across multiple sites and developed a unique migration plan to integrate customer care and technical support—all while exceeding performance. We now support over 20 LOBs including Activations and Credit, General Care, Retention, Business Care, Financial Care and Collections, Prepaid, Translations and Teletype. Alorica is the only partner to win the client’s prestigious Partner of the Year Award for two consecutive years, due to our ability to provide creative, win-win cost savings initiatives as well as our “excellent performance, constant flexibility and our never-ending willingness to try new directions.”
CURRENT SERVICE OFFERINGS
Financial Services Space
- Mobile and Online Banking Support
- Lead Generation and Appointment Setting
- Customer Acquisition and Retention Services
- Fraud Monitoring and Notifications
- Credit Verification Services
- Member Rewards Support
- Fee Services and Enrollment Retention
- Data Loss Care Solutions
- Shareholder Services
- Credit Protection Programs
- First and Third-Party Collections
- Back Office Processing and Fulfillment
- Mobile Device Connectivity
- Welcome Calls and Activations
- Customer Care
- Tier 1-3 Technical Support
- Upsell and Cross-sell programs
- Subscriber Retention Programs
- Credit and Collection Support
- Emergency Response and Seasonal Support
- Ticketing and Truck Roll Management
- Back Office and Fulfillment
- Chat and Co-Browse Support
- Email, IVR and SMS Messaging
- CRM and Analytics
- Desktop and mobile device support
- Software and connectivity diagnostics
- Device Consultation and Education
- E-Commerce Support
- Up and Cross-Sell Programs
- Activations and Entitlement
- System Configuration
- Setup, Installation and Connectivity
- White Glove Premium Support
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- Service Scheduling and Dispatch
- Retention and Loyalty Programs
- In- and Out-of-Warranty Support
- Marketing and Finance Support Teams
- Pay-for-Support Services
- Product Liability Services
- Consumer Affairs and Regulatory Management
- Process Innovation and Analytics Teams
- Credit and Collection Support
- Email, SMS, Social Media and Video ChatPERFORMANCE AND PROFICIENCY WITH TECH SUPPORT PROGRAM SERVICES
Leveraging extensive knowledge within the consumer electronics and technology services industries, we provide value-added services designed to improve performance and enhance the customer experience.
Data Analytics: We skillfully review, analyze and report on trends, alerts and issues to keep the front end and back end in sync—and to keep everyone ready for the future.
Partner Management: We provide comprehensive management solutions that make complex support networks a one-stop-shop for management and feedback.
Opportunity Sales: We identify opportunities to add value to any customer purchase.
Pay for Support: Utilizing proprietary or provided software, Alorica can properly entitle and support customers for a wide range of digital and technical issues.
“Save the Sale”: We offer white-glove “no dead ends” customer support services that take every opportunity possible to keep the end user delighted with their purchase.
EXPERTISE IN FRAUD SOLUTIONS
Our centralized security and compliance team specializes in regulatory needs for banking and financial clients. During some of the nation’s recent major data breach incidents at financial institutions and retailers, we expertly managed customer credit concerns on a massive scale. For example, a multi-national computer technology company was experiencing ongoing fraud loss; once we were brought on and implemented our Fraud Solutions, improved training and an experienced team, fraud loss was reduced by 89%, saving the client over $8M a month.