In anticipation of increased volumes and a growing need for Prior Authorization support, a leading Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM) turned to Alorica for help. We collaborated closely with the client to design and execute a solution that allowed for quick and efficient recruiting and training of more than 700 Pharmacy Technicians and Registered Pharmacists within a two-month time period.
- Recruit and train over 500 Pharmacy Technicians and 200 Registered Pharmacists within a two-month timeframe
- Identify viable sites for workforce across multiple states
- Meet local and state regulatory and licensing requirements
- Reduced travel, training and support costs
- Standardized onboarding and development processes, including proficiency in Prior Authorization
- Implemented solution prior to client’s peak season
- Achieved 99.9% average Quality Compliance scores across all sites
Click the link above to download the full case study.