Get to know Alorica in the Philippines, and discover how, when it comes down to it, we really only do one thing—we make lives better…one interaction at a time.
Download the read the Philippines fact sheet.
Why the Philippines?
With a population that is fluent in English, an educated workforce, a robust and reliable technology infrastructure and lower operational costs, the Philippines is tailor-made for delivering outstanding customer service.
More than a third of our workforce (over 38,000 people!) is based in the Philippines—and with good reason! The country plays a vital role in our global growth strategy, acting as a hub for all operations within Asia. Beyond a large presence in the capital, Alorica has sites in multiple cities and three regions, totaling 17 locations throughout the country—and we continue to grow! Our Philippines team is highly educated—90% of our employees have earned a college degree and have excellent English skills. All told, it’s perfect for providing exceptional end-to-end services to customers across all industries
- Third largest BPO presence in the Philippines— with continued expansion
- 35%+ of our overall workforce is based in the Philippines
- More than two million square feet of space
- Customer care
- Financial solutions
- Technical support
- Revenue generation
- Omni-channel solutions
- Tenured, local leadership
- Superior English skills
- State-of-the-art facilities in new-wave, modern cities
- Strong brand reputation and visibility
- Best-in-class employee referral system
- Strategic recruiting and onboarding solutions
Expansive Footprint, Exceptional Service
As the second largest BPO provider in the country and with over 15 years of operating experience, Alorica provides a performance-focused organizational structure and dedicated, experienced leadership teams. Our clients are primarily Fortune 500 companies, spanning industries including travel and hospitality, retail, financial services, healthcare and insurance, and communications and media.
Steering operations in the country is Bong Borja—Alorica President, Asia. Bong is a founder and former chair of the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines, and brings to the table decades of involvement, accomplished leadership and a deep understanding of the market.
Bong and his team commit to success from the ground up; that starts with best-in-class referral systems and onboarding processes, and continues with realistic, hands-on and immersive agent training. Beyond the initial onboarding and training, agents benefit from in-house product labs and disruptive technologies—like chatbots, gamification systems and microlearning—to further enhance their abilities.
Happy Employees Create Happy Customers
Our employees are our number one asset. That’s why we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Robust career development programs
- State-of-the-art facilities, including upscale amenities, employee lounges, fitness centers, 24-hour clinics, sleeping quarters, access to public transportation and safe, secure campuses
- Employee engagement is promoted through recognition programs, awards and company-wide events
- Culture Champions facilitate team-bonding events and serve as a conduit between management and frontline employees
The best part about working in communities around the globe is the opportunity to give back. Through our 501(c)(3) non-profit, Making Lives Better with Alorica (MLBA), we provide needed assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who matter most to them. In the Philippines, Alorica plays a major role in community development, particularly in improving education. We help provide the resources schools need to improve student performance and better prepare youngsters for a technology-driven economy, and deserving students are sent to schools, thanks to scholarships sponsored by Alorica.
In a Nutshell
The Philippines has practically everything you could ask for—a motivated, educated and engaged workforce, cutting-edge facilities and experienced, tenured leadership. It’s no surprise that we’ve had awesome success in the region—and we’re just getting started!