Last-minute changes to the scope loomed menacingly, but by hiring specialty coaches, enlisting additional expert resources and reducing unnecessary service dispatches, a major communications provider saved millions of dollars while observing a significant uptick in customer satisfaction.
- Manage last-minute changes to program launch scope
- Improve Voice of the Customer performance
- Reduce expensive and unnecessary non-qualified service dispatches
- Achieved highest Voice of the Customer scores by an Outsourcer
- Voice of the Customer scores outperformed internal domestic centers
- Met Glide Path Goals, even with last-minute changes to scope
- Saved millions of dollars with service dispatch reduction
Click the link above to download the full case study.