WINNING MEANT WINNING BACK.
When a client was looking to drive more members to its loyalty program, they turned to a group that could transform information into insights—and win back their valued customers.
- Increase adoption of their loyalty program
- Improve the win-back of members who hadn’t used
- the loyalty program for more than six months
- Increased loyalty activations by 20%, and annual transactions by 17%
- The program generated a profit of $10 million—130% of the client’s goal
- The full solution improved sales results more than 25% over the control group, and 19% over the client’s internal sales team
So here’s what happened. A major car rental client had in place a member loyalty program for Small/Medium Business (SMB) accounts. The client sought to increase adoption of the loyalty program, and to improve the win-back of members who hadn’t used the loyalty program for more than six months. Enter Alorica. Cue the music.
- Phase 1 of the solution involved utilizing Alorica’s data scientists from the Alorica Center of Analytical Excellence (CAE) to build an effective sales coverage plan and digital sales strategy. A resulting welcome program (Scoring Model), comprised of targeted acquisitions and customer prospect/profiling, was thusly launched.
- Phase 2 implemented said Scoring Model (built by those alluring data scientists of ours) to win-back current loyalty program members.
- Phase 3 saw Alorica providing full account management of the client’s loyalty program accounts with a focus on maintaining and increasing the client’s profitability. Meanwhile, a sales CRM system and digital sales strategy intelligently evaluated existing customer accounts using predictive analytics. And our CAE came through in the clutch, delivering actionable insights and a comprehensive view of the end customer, resulting in an optimal contact strategy, increased positive customer experiences and higher revenues.
The revised Welcome Program increased loyalty activations by 20%, and annual transactions by 17%. Meanwhile, the win-back program increased usage by 37%, generating a profit of $10 million – 130% of the client’s goal. And to top it off, the full account management and analytical solution improved sales results more than 25% over the control group, and 19% over the client’s internal inside sales team.
Turns out, when you don’t do everything by the numbers, you end up with some pretty good numbers.
Click above to download the full case study.
Get the Report
By creating an account to access our gated information, you agree that you may receive communications from Alorica Inc., including its affiliates and subsidiaries, such as newsletters, special offers, and account reminders and updates. You also understand that you can remove yourself from these communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of the actual email.