- Competitive salary and benefits
- Meal card and shuttle bus transportation stipends
- Awesome career development programs
- State-of-the-art facilities—recently renovated with bright spaces, collaboration rooms, a large cafeteria and break room
- Great locations with plenty of amenities within walking distance
- Close to an international airport and an extensive bus and metro system that makes getting around a breeze
- Employee engagement is promoted through recognition programs, awards, and company-wide events
- Culture Champions help create team-bonding events and serve as a conduit between management and frontline employees
Why Join Alorica China?
- Dalian is the 2nd largest city in Liaoning Province (6.69M people) and boasts a healthy economy with double digit GDP increases since 1992
- 30 universities and 108 vocational schools, many specializing in science, technology and foreign languages
- Alorica is located in the Dalian Hi-tech Zone (DHZ) which is home to more than 4,700 companies, including the world’s largest technology organizations in the Global Fortune 500
- With a highly trained workforce and top-notch language skills, the DHZ Deputy Director says Dalian has become “China’s number one spot for outsourcing,” in terms of call centers and management facilities
- The city has a comprehensive bus and metro system, and the Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport has direct flights to most major cities in China, Japan, South Korea and Russia
- Dalian is a popular tourist destination with its mild climate and multiple beaches, and is ranked as one of “China’s best tourist cities” by the UN World Tourism Organization
- Independent municipal city and an important port city with a population of more than 15M
- Over 55 universities and many vocational colleges, with majors in science, technology and foreign languages
- Alorica is located in the Tianjin Economic Development Area (TEDA) which is home to many companies, including the world’s largest technology organizations in the Global Fortune 500
- Located 120 kilometers from Beijing, Tianjin is accessible from Binhai International Airport in Dongli District, and only 20 kilometers from the Central Business District (CBD)
- Tianjin is a popular tourist destination with its mild climate and many tourist spots, which attract many visitors from all over the world
Customer Service Representatives
Provide insanely great phone support for our clients’ customers.
Help customers complete transactions and keep them loyal to the client’s brand.
Manage, motivate, and develop staff for assigned client programs.