What is robotic automation? How does it work? And what problems can it solve? Glad you asked. Let’s take a closer look.
It comes in two delicious flavors—Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA)
- Data from multiple screens is consolidated into one singular view, allowing agents to quickly access, collate and analyze various data sets, and easily respond to customer requests in real-time.
- How it works: Automates data and merges multiple screens and systems to help reduce handle times and agent inconsistencies.
- Did you know? RDA is a fan favorite—it’s currently deployed with dozens of our key clients across multiple industries!
ALORICA RDA RESULTS
- Reduced Average Handle Time (AHT) by 10% and error rates improved to near-perfect for a major energy company
- Reduced 22% in transfers to Customer Care Center and saw a 40% drop in AHT for telecom client
- Implemented RDA solutions in 90 days or less
Robotia Process Automation (RPA)
- Our custom-built robots identify manual, repetitive and rules-based processes, and tackle them quickly—and with complete accuracy.
- How it works: Automates inefficient processes using robots, freeing up agents to work on more complex tasks.
- Did you know? RPA can be implemented within weeks without complex system integrations.
ALORICA RPA RESULTS
- Automate a process in 4-8 weeks—and realize ROI in as little as 3 months
- 150 robots allowed a major telecom company to free up resources, leading to over $18M per year in cost-savings
- Saved $500K/year for a logistics company
IN A NUTSHELL
It’s not just about what the technology can do—it’s about what the technology enables our people to do that makes RDA & RPA so genuinely useful. Thanks to both, our agents solve issues faster. Performance variability decreases. And the customer experience is enhanced.
So—What’s the bottom line? Happier agent. Happier client. And most importantly—happier customer. Download our new infographic explaining what robots (yes, robots) can do for your business.