BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
It’s a compliance and security minefield.
The game has changed for the customer experience industry, and providing superior service isn’t enough. Cyber-attacks, regulatory oversight, fraud and constant legal threats require a dedicated
compliance focus to protect your brand and your customers.
CYBER ATTACKS. HACKING. FRAUD.
How big is the threat?
- In 2014, Cybercrime costs the global economy up to $575 billion annually. The U.S. took a $100 billion hit, the largest of any country.1
- 40 MILLION people in the U.S. & 80 MILLION individuals had personal records stolen in 2013.1
- Consumers fear having their identity stolen more than any other crime they were asked about. An overwhelming 69% of consumers share this fear.2
In a world of ever-increasing data, how can you provide the data security your customers need? Download the full infographic to see:
- What’s on the horizon and what you need to plan for
- How to protect your brand and your customers
- Safety tips to offer your customers
- And if you are:
- Prepared to address data security and compliance risks?
- Keeping up with technology?
- Learning from others?
- Properly assessing risks and rewards as they relate to your cyber risks?
Want to learn more? Visit alorica.com to to find out how we can help your enterprise.
Reach out, and let’s talk about how we can improve the customer experience, enhance brand loyalty and work together to make lives better…one interaction at a time.
Contact Us to Learn More
- McAfee 2014 Report – Net Losses: Estimating the Global Cost of Crime, June 2014.